Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Friends

We got the chance to see some friends a few weeks ago.
They had come to town for a wedding, so we met up for dinner.
Here we are at the Elephant Bar.

The kids thought they'd pose with the elephant, which I wasn't looking at,
so all you see is the trunk. Cute!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL! You have lots of friends coming to town for weddings, huh? I haven't seen Karen in YEARS!

karen said...

That was so much fun. The kids really had a great time. My big A and merri's J were quite the couple of kids to watch. Thanks for meeting with us. Jenn- im working on some pictures from the wedding so you can have a good one of me. LOL not that we like any pictures of ourselves.

Merrimom said...

It was a fun time, just a very short visit. I love having people visit. Anytime to anyone!!!